Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Weekend

This weekend Aunt Sharon, Shawn and I went on a little road trip to Portland, Mt. St. Helens, Morton, and Elbe. We visited the Memorial Cemetery where my grandpa is buried, ate at the "Twilight" Carver Cafe, camped in a yurt at the Seaquest State Park, got our picture taken with Bigfoot at Mt. St. Helens, visited the Morton Veteran`s Memorial Wall, rode the Mt. Rainier Scenic Railroad Train, and stayed at the Hobo Inn. We really had lots of fun and saw some new & interesting things.




































We are thankful to God for all of our freedoms that we have in the U.S.A...the freedom to travel, the freedom to spend time with our family, and the freedom to worship Him. We are also thankful to all the men and women who have fought & continue to fight for our freedom. God Bless America!!  

 

1 comment:

  1. I realized as I was looking at your blogs how much I appreciate you taking us on your adventures with you! I love that you share this with us!! :) Thanks!! :-)

    ReplyDelete